a) Information You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Information or Personal Data that you provide directly to us. “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” is any information that can be used to identify, either directly or indirectly, a natural person, such as name, email address, contact information, etc. If you chose to pay for the Services, you will also provide us with your payment transaction information. Personal Information is also information that we can link with other information to identify you. You can generally use our Site without providing us with Personal Information.
b) Information We Automatically Collect. We receive and store certain types of information automatically, such as whenever you interact with the Services. This information helps us address customer support issues, improve the performance of the Services, provide you with a streamlined and personalized experience, and protect your account from fraud by detecting unauthorized access. Information collected automatically includes:
- Usage Data: We collect data about how users interact with our Services. This includes data such as device information, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
- Device Data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our Services, including the type of services requested or provided, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and payment method.
- Content Information: We collect content you submit on our Services such as messages and the metadata that is provided with the content.
- Camera and Photos: Our Services may require us access your camera or other information from your device’s camera and photos. For example, we enable you to upload a profile picture and message with coaches. You will not be able to upload a profile picture or message with coaches unless we can access your camera or photos.
- Location Information: When you use our Services, we may collect information about your location. With your permission, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
Necessary Cookies: These cookies (including local storage and similar technologies) are essential to enable your use of the Services, such as assisting with your account login, so we can show you the appropriate experience and features such as your account information, transaction history, and to edit your account settings. They may also provide authentication, site security, and help localize the language based on the geography of your visit.
Preference Cookies: We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences, and to improve your experience on our Services. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences and pre-fill fields.
Session Cookies: These types of cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use session cookies to support the functionality of the website and to understand your use of the website—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Services and how our users use our Services. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our Services, the websites that referred them to our Services, the pages that they visited on our Services, what time of day they visited our Services, whether they have visited our Services before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Services more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and which ones might need to be updated.
Unclassified Cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
c) Information We Receive. We may receive information about you from other users, our affiliates, and third parties. Examples of information we may receive from others include, but are not limited to, information received from another service that you link to the Services.3) How We Use Your Information. We use the information we collect, including Personal Data:
To support our legitimate interests consistent with your rights and preferences;
To communicate with you, respond to your requests, or provide you with updates and information;
To better understand our users, their interests, and their preferences;
To personalize your experience, save your preferences, authenticate our users, and provide similar user-experience features;
To develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, and other offerings, some of which may be offered in partnership with other parties;
For security purposes;
For internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis;
To provide services that are subject to terms you have accepted, such as enforcing our licenses, agreements, and terms of service, which may include reasonable monitoring to detect and prevent misuse or fraud and to keep our games fair for all users;
To comply with legal obligations4) How We Share and Disclose Information.
a) We may share your information such as your name and content you post or send with other users of our Services. How widely your information is shared depends on your personal settings and the type of service you are using.
c) We may share information with our third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, analytics providers, and information technology providers. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
a) a. Subject to local law, you may have certain rights regarding information that we have collected and that is related to you. We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate. You can also ask us to see what Personal Information we hold about you, to erase your Personal Information and you may tell us if you object to our use of your Personal Information. To help protect your privacy, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your information. In some jurisdictions, you may have a right to complain to your local data protection authority. If you would like to discuss or exercise the rights you may have, you may notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
b) As it relates to the “Information We Automatically Collect” section above, in some browsers, you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust. You can also opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/). You may also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on NAI’s Application.
c) If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, like login information.